1st Exco Meeting 2017
The newly elected Exco has conducted its first meeting on 07 March 2017.
Karen Wong, the President, has outlined the direction and key activities of the Society. She hopes to transform the Society into an IT Education Hub for certified training courses and examination center.
The major activities for this year include ICT Conference, Computer Camp and E-Waste Recycling Awareness programs.
Various sub-committees were formed and they are led by the Exco members as follows:
* ICT Conference – William Chu (Vice President)
* Computer Camp and Membership Drive – Chin Kui Jin
* e-Waste - Datin Nurul Chong
* Education & Study Tour – Kenny Lim
* Education & Training – Agnes Shin
* Member Development – Flora Fung
* Gen Z Program - Ahmad Hafeezi
* PR and Media – Chan Mah Lai
* Installation Dinner – Perry Chong
* Office Secretariat – Karen Wong (President)
| 2017-03-14 | Share on: